UA Life & Work Connections (LWC) provides services to help the work cycles of UA employees and students. Check out their website here. LWC is having several upcoming events and here is a brief overview of them.
Promote Your Health 2014 lecture series
- Location & Time: Main library, room A313, from noon to 1pm
- Description: Nancy Rogers, MS, RD speaker; Jan 22: Diet and Lowering Blood Pressure; Jan 29: Diabetes (Type 2) Prevention; Feb 5 – Dietary Fats; Feb 12 – Smart Moves, Healthy recipes; Feb 19 –Effective Weight management and Barriers.
Weight Watchers at the UA
- Location & Time: Every Monday & Fridays from noon to 1pm. Mondays are at Campus Health Services, Meder Room and Fridays are at UAMC cafeteria dining room D.
- Questions? Call Pam: 520-404-1149
Walk Across Arizona!
- Location & Time: Kick-off meeting starts at noon to 1pm on Feb 11, Ventana room, Student Union.
- Description: Join this UA tradition that will keep you moving and feeling great! Form a team of 2-10 people, choose a captain and pick a name.
- Cost: $10 per person.
Wellness Screenings at our office
- There are still some spaces available for the open wellness screenings on January 30 and February 20 dates. Register online at: https://lifework.arizona.edu/wsw/health_screenings_worksite_wellness
Prostate Onsite Project
- Location & Time: Feb 20, 7am to 1pm, Cherry pull-out on the Mall.
- Call 480-964-3013 to schedule an appointment.
Mobile Onsite Mammography
- Location & Time: March 26, 7am to 4pm, Cherry pull-out on the Mall.
- Call 480-967-3767 or 1-800-285-0272 to schedule an appointment.